This is the best sunscreen to use if you are a person who dislikes sunscreen. This light formula disappears on your skin. Every single person who has ever tried this product loves it. SPF 50 Japan (translates to SPF 30 in USA).
Product Info: Biore Sunscreen 50SPF
Physical Description: Thin White Lotion
Please report any adverse events to your health care provider.
Storage and handling information: Store at room temperature.
When do I need sunscreen?
- It is most important to wear sunscreen when you are outside for more than 30 minutes at a time between 10am-4pm. The sun emits harmful rays year-round.
What are some things I need to know or do while I use this product?
- Apply to face only.
- Do not put on severely irritated skin.
- Do not use longer than you have been told by your dermatology provider.
- Talk with your doctor before you use other drugs or products on your skin.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this product while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my dermatology provider about right away?
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of this product?
All drugs/skincare products may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your provider or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your dermatology provider.
How is this product best taken?
- Use this product as ordered by your dermatology provider. Read and follow the dosing on the label closely.
- Do not take this product by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean face before use. Pat dry.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
How do I store this product?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Keep all drugs and skincare products out of the reach of children and pets.
General product facts
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your dermatology provider.
- Talk with your dermatology provider before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
water, alcohol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lauryl methacrylate/sodium methacrylate crosspolymer, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, dimethicone, acrylates/C10-30 acrylate crosspolymer, glyceryl stearate, agar, polyvinyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, citrus grandis, citrus medica limonum, citrus aurantium dulcis, xylitol, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, BHT, fragrance
Clinic Dermatology accepts returns for non-prescription items only. Items damaged in transit can be replaced 10 days after date of delivery via phone 425-835-3394.
Prescription items: Prescription items can be clearly identified by the “Rx” label on each individual product. Clinic Dermatology does not accept returns for prescription items.
Non-prescription items: Non-prescription items (i.e. lotions, cleansers, supplements) can be clearly identified by the “non-prescription” label in the product description. Clinic Dermatology accepts returns for these items given the following: product is unopened, undamaged, and in its original packaging. Returns are accepted in-store or online, up to 30 days from the date of purchase. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds are processed after the return has been received by Clinic Dermatology. Funds are credited to the origial payment method. If original payment method is no longer available, store credit will automatically be applied to your account.
Special Exceptions: If you believe you qualify for a special exception to our return policy, please contact Clinic Dermatology office via phone.